+ CASE STUDIES
Quintupled Results Get Standing Ovation
- VARIDESK is a global retailer of height-adjustable standing desk units and accessories, sold primarily via website and Amazon.com. VARDIESK currently competes against ten other major competitors in the standing desk industry.
- To become, and remain, top-of-mind VARIDESK needed to refresh the brand’s look-and-feel in order to reach new markets through television.
- While the concept of standing is widely acknowledged to be good for one’s health, changing long-standing behavior is extremely difficult.
- Develop a creative approach that would define and differentiate the VARIDESK brand as the ideal lifestyle choice at home or at the office.
- Convince and compel people to rethink the way they work.
- Create and produce TV spots with a strong message communicating to home and office workers that they have authority over their workstations.
- Position VARIDESK as a solution to poor posture, bad backs, increased health risks and lack of focus and energy.
- Reinforce the advantages VARIDESK has over its competitors: the best price/highest quality value, simple adjustability, fully-assembled product delivery and free shipping
- After two months of airtime, VARIDESK posted the strongest day of sales in the company’s history.
- When the :60 spot aired just before a 2016 Presidential debate, VARIDESK site visits jumped by 300%.
- Since Q4 2015, Hawthorne’s :60 spots continue to help VARIDESK set sales records month over month.