+ CASE STUDIES
Taking Credit for Converting Site Visitors into Sales at Half the Cost
- Equifax is the oldest of the three major American consumer credit reporting agencies. The global giant organizes, assimilates and analyzes data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide.
- Equifax, historically a B2B marketer, wanted to launch a B2C product in the competitive and cluttered consumer credit category.
- Develop a compelling digital video campaign and determine the messaging and frequency that would most efficiently compel consumers to take action.
- Film 10 hours of real customer testimonials and produce 22+ pre-roll videos.
- Create two brand response campaigns targeting consumers concerned about their financial health.
- Utilize both post-view and cross-channel attribution to track consumer touchpoints along the conversion path.
- Click-to-sale conversions more than doubled within 90 days of launch.
- Cost-per-sale was cut by 50% as a result of implementing a cross-channel attribution model.