+ CASE STUDIES
DRTV Media Efficiencies Clear Up Marketing Challenges
- L’Oréal, the world’s largest cosmetics company, purchased the La Roche-Posay skincare line in 2007. Effaclar, a higher-end product targeting young women with acne, competed directly with the aggressively marketed, and more recognized brand, Proactiv.
- La Roche-Posay needed to jump start stagnant Effaclar sales in the U.S. by: increasing audience awareness of the La Roche-Posay brand, growing direct-to-consumer sales and maximizing marketing return on investment.
- Highlight the brand’s scientific heritage and its unique positioning as the #1 recommended dermatological brand in Europe.
- Create :120 and :60 spots to educate consumers on the product’s high quality and value.
- Develop a microsite to offer consumers a more in-depth look at Effaclar with the ability to purchase the product directly from La Roche-Posay.
- As a result of our calculated multi-device strategy, online lead-to-purchase conversion rose by 35% while overall retail sales-per-store increased by 20%.